Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 8, 2008

MAC New View



Ahhhh...yet another MAC Collection released this July 10th!

That's three new collections we have available! If you're impatience you can always order from MAC's website as the collections are live and ready for your purchasing pleasure!

New View has caught my eye and I know I'll be picking up the lightest shade of this unique powder! This powder is a split between a matte, silky powder with a beautiful side of shimmer! The best of both worlds in one slick compact!



Yup, I see this making a guest starring appearance on my wish list!

Expect a review shortly!

How about you?

Want one of these?

Love the idea of a shimmer and a matte powder combined in one awesome compact?

Tell the Muse!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

I'm really looking forward to this as well! I have the regular compact in light medium and reach for it daily. I love the idea of the shimmer in there as well - perfection! I think the coverage is great and it feels weightless on my skin.

July 8, 2008 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

morning laura!!!!!!!!

Me too! I have the regular msf inlight myself...the idea of one with a shimmer too sounds simply awesome!

It's perfect for a shimmery, light coverage in the Summer!

=-)

July 8, 2008 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger sarahPUFFY! said...

I heard about all three collections months ago...this is the only one Im interested in, because I love my MSFN. Its hard for me to find a good highlighter, so I figure this is perfect for me.

Its ironic that I hate all the collections so much, since I'm thinking of applying to MAC once I graduate. How morbid of me.

July 9, 2008 at 2:26 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

ditto sarah :) I'll tell you it's rather great. I do wish however that they did an even split as I adore shimmer!

Really?????? Not even the MB appeals?!

MAC is a good position. Stepping ladder to a good career in the industry!

July 9, 2008 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger sarahPUFFY! said...

I dont know why, but Im always turned off when I see a new collection. I'll like 1 or two key pieces and thats it for me! I'm gonna have to learn to love them, LOL.

hopefully it'll work out, haha. I'd love to work there - its so structured. I dont know why, but I love structured environments like that!

July 9, 2008 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

dude wish I can say the same but I'm an addict!

It's a great experience plus hey..gratis baby!

LOL!

July 9, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home