Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 2, 2008

Hot Summer Scents: Victoria's Secret Summer 2008 "Sentual Fruit" Collection



I prefer a lighter fragrance in the Summer and Victoria's Secret new "Sensual Fruit" Collection is the perfect combination of a light and sweet scent for the hot weather!

I picked these up a few weeks ago at Victoria's Secret and I'm quite happy I purchased them as the weather is beginning to get humid and I really like a quick body spray that lingers on in the sticky heat!

I picked up Dewy Peach and Juicy Apple both of which are a lovely cocktail of sweet fruit! I find these linger all day when I layer them with the lotion and I'm left with just the right amount of scent that's light enough for Summer wear and tear.





The price can't be beat at 4 for $19.99 USD or 7 for $29.99. You can mix and match till your heart's content which is a plus for me as I can never make up my mind!

I enjoy a nice light fragrance in the Summer and these fit the bill perfectly!

What's your Summer Scent preference?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Okay, so the above post makes me imagine a relaxing beach, and this one a refreshing fruit cocktail. I'm in a very refreshed mood. Thanks!

June 2, 2008 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger AskMeWhats said...

I have been hogging VS lotion for quite some time (I can't even remember). I really love the package they do but 7 for $29.99??? it was 5 for $29.99 then!!!! I am nearly finished with my VS....No one from the US is coming back here...and I dont want to spend so much on shipping. !!!! AACCCkk....

My fave summer scent would be...surprising..my Paris Hilton Heiress spray:) VS doesn't last on the Philippine hot weather *winks*

June 3, 2008 at 4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very irresistable summer by givenchy is a great fragrance for the summer. Personally, I am still digging my chanel chance edp so it looks like I will continue to rock the heavier scents this summer. Nothing wrong with smelling good right izzy? ;)

June 3, 2008 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Leeann!

Nice to see you again!

LOL you're most welcome :) I didn't think my posts were so relaxing ;)

hehe!


Cheers!

June 3, 2008 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello there miss nikki!

It's on sale at the moment for $29.99 ;)

Flat rate shipping is actually $37 USD which is kinda good if you stock up on tons!

My sister LOVES Heiress. I haven't personally tried it but it is nice and light!

I find if I really hose myself down that the scent lingers in the humid weather ;)

June 3, 2008 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi adina!

I heart Very Irresistable so much! It's so lovely for Summer!

lord no ;) Carry on my dear, carry on ;)

hehe!

June 3, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home