Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 1, 2008

Beauty on a Budget: Curel Life Stages Moisturizer

I'm packing up my bag for my holiday and shoved in some Curel Life Stages Moisturizer for my dry legs, elbows, and knees!



Not only does it indulge my dry skin in a cool drink of moisture but it also has key ingredients to protect my skin against aging and heck it only cost $6.99 USD for huge bottle! That's an indulgence I can definately afford! This sinks in wonderfully well and leaves my skin nice and soft without being greasy. It's scented very lightly so I'm not left with an overpowering smell afterwards.



Price wise so worth it plus anti-aging! I'm all over it!

Have a click on over to Curel's site to learn more about their new line of anti-aging moisturizers!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home