Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 29, 2008

Nordstrom Exclusive: Philosophy Green Apple

Ahhhh who doesn't love Nordie Exclusives! You know the type that come stamped with that big, bold "Nordstrom" Exclusive across it on the Nordie's site.

I get all hyper and teary eyed every time I see the words "exclusive". Hyper because I'm a diseased makeup junkie and teary eyed because I know how untrue the words "exclusive" really are (think Pink Lemonade from last Summer!).

Exclusive translates into "we have it now" but "they'll have it later" (example: Sephora, QVC, Etc...).

Anyway now that I had my rant on the magic word "exclusive" might I bring to your attention the Philosophy Green Apple Collection!

Nordstrom has a few interesting items available for your purchasing pleasure from Philosophy!

I was getting all 50 Cent on myself after reading about this new collection! Hey, I can't make this stuff up it says right in the description and I quote, "Take a trip to the Candy Shop..."...I can't help it if 50 Cent popped into my head!



Oh wait after watching this I realized he was definately not talking about candy....oops.....

Back to Philosophy....

Behold, Yummie goodies to please:

Philosophy Green Apple Gift Set $18 USD (Available separately as well! Gloss $10 USD and Three in One Body Wash $16 USD).


Philosophy Green Apple Body Scrub $25 USD


I was a tiny bit skeptical about this release and worried that maybe this would just smell like the original Red Apple Three in One but I'm happy to report it promises to have a sweet and sour scent. I'm thinking Jolly Rancher Sour Apple candy...whatcha think?



I think I needs it if it smells that good! I can't promise if it smells that great that I won't be chugging it from the bottle (I've been known to do stupid things on occasion)!

Yup....I feel a trip to Nordstrom coming on! Who's coming with?

Wanna indulge in Philosophy Green Apple?

Loving it?

Not so sure?

Tell the Muse!



Click here to read my raving review for the Philosophy Pink Lemonade Collection from last year!

Click here to battle dry skin with my review on Philosophy's Microdelivery Wash!

Satisfy your need for more Philosophy Summer Collections by clicking here!

Take a walk through a Philosophy Field of Flowers by clicking here!

Just a friendly reminder if you use my images please give a link back! Thank you!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And speaking of Nordies exclusives, did you happen to peak at bjooti.net for the new colour forms images?!?!

May 29, 2008 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Badbomben said...

Oh dear lord, I would do anything to get my hands on this Philosophy treat! Maybe it smells like Granny smith-apples? *drooling*:D

Thanks for posting this, I've simply got to have these yummy apples!:)

May 29, 2008 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

oh adina I rolled around in fits of delight when I seen 'em!

I wonder where Kat got the awesome PR photos!

May 29, 2008 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Badbomben!


It looks SO yummie doesn't it? If you need help just email :)

I'm dying for sweet and sour yumminess!

=-)

May 29, 2008 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Badbomben said...

Do you happen to know any other magic way to get the green apple collection besides ordering from Nordstroms?
I live in Finland and they don't seem to ship internationally. (Tragic, isn't it?)

Btw, your blog is such an inspiration, I know you've been posting all this marvelous stuff for a long time but I'm quite a new muse-fanatic:D

May 29, 2008 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya badbomben!

I could get it for you if you like but shipping would be yuk b/c these are heavy. but if you don't mind the cost of shipping I'd be happy to pick it up for you!

Aw thanks honey! Well I'm glad you're converted to the ways of the "Muse" hehehehe :)

I hope to talk to you alot more in the future and share my adventures in ridiculous cosmetics hehe!

May 29, 2008 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger Badbomben said...

Thank you Muse!

I think I'll have to wait for a trip to the U.S, I think the shipping would make me shipwrecked:D
Thank you very much for the suggestion, I appreciate it:)

I'll be back harrassing your blog with comments and questions about green apples and such:D

May 30, 2008 at 4:34 AM  
Blogger psychoexgirlfriend said...

Mmmm i love green apple. i hope this isn't a sephora exclusive so i can go check it out.

May 31, 2008 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya Badbomben!

You're most welcome! I don't blame you as the shipping would be nutty on these bottle sizes :P

Although they do offer a flat rate for airmail now at $37 USD so if you do a major order with friends or family within the US that would save alot of $$!

LOL! Harass away :)

Happy Monday!

June 2, 2008 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey psychoexgirlfriend!

Good to see you! *hugs*

It's exclusive to Nordies but I bet you'll see it everywhere soon!!!!

Happy Monday!

June 2, 2008 at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home