Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 20, 2008

Summer Fragrance: Thymes Red Cherie Cologne Spray Review

I've been wanting to try out Thymes Red Cherie Cologne for a while now! I saw so many reviews about it that my head was swimming with visions of how awesome it would be!



I finally got a chance to test drive Thymes Red Cherie for myself and I'm here to say that I am disappointed but I am also pretty excited.

I believe there might be a contradiction in there somewhere!

When I first heard the description of this I nearly fell over! Pomegranate, red cherries, passion flower...OH WOW! I really needed to smell like red cherries you see! I was thinking how fruity and gorgeous this would be! Turns out that I was quickly disappointed upon first sniff! Sadly it's not as fruity as I had hoped!

However, the good news is I've fell in love with it as it's such a playful scent that morphs as my body chemistry goes up and down!

When I first spray this on I get a floral almost sweet scent of the jasmine and passion flower. This lasts throughout the day but as my body temperature rises the floral turns this into a sweeter blend and it begins to sparkle and become effervescent! Almost lemony if that makes sense!

It's a very happy, playful blend that's sure to please anyone who likes fun fragrances! It may turn you off that it's a Cologne Spray considering most woman have a problem with Cologne Spray not lasting long but the good news it's very long wearing and lingers beautifully for me and it's constantly changes and begins to smell differently as the day goes on!

If you're looking for a unique, light scent for the Summer this is definately something you should consider purchasing!

Visit the Thymes Website for more great goodies! They have quite an amazing selection of unique scents and products for those of you who are as addicted to Bath and Body goodies as the Muse is!

Tried Thymes before?

Tried Red Cherie?

Loving it?

Wanting it?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Beauty Addict said...

Hey Izzy, this reminds me of L'Occitane Cherry Blossom which I'm totally lemming now ;)

Arh..I should really avoid your site to curb my spendings! Totally unhealthy for my wallet :( I can already hear my bank balances SOS!

gracie

May 22, 2008 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey gracie. L'Occitane's version is actually good!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!! ;) Sorry gracie! I admit I'm bad for my own lemmings lol! I can imagine my readers!

May 22, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home