Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 19, 2008

Sephora Bronzing Essentials Kit

Here's a bronze set I can appreciate:



I seen this at my local Sephora and I quite liked the look of it and at $30 USD it's not that great a chore to want to splurge on it! I actually already own the shimmering trio that's included with this but what really caught my eye was the killer bronzing brush! It's so cute! I like the look of the entire kit down to the gloss and that's saying something considering I HATE anything to do with bronzing, tanning, yada, yada yada.....!

A very cute set indeed! The Muse sees herself buying one!

Loving it?

Wanting it?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Retrodiva said...

I haven't tried the products in the set, but if the brush is the same bronzing brush they sell in the store, you will love it. It's fabulous for applying bronzer so you don't look like an orange mess.

May 21, 2008 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey meredith! Thanks for the tip off. Me wants it now :)

I think it'll do a fab job with the Urban Decay Baked. I've been using a kabuki to apply but this looks way better ;)

Thanks for the comment!

May 22, 2008 at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home