Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 17, 2008

Cynthia Rowley for Avon: Flower and Petal Fragrances

Cynthia Rowley has done two exclusive fragrances for Avon recently! One is entitled Flower and the other is called Petal.

From what I understand Flower is a Woman's Parfum while the Petal is an Eau de Toilette for younger girls. I was generally curious about these as I had such a raving review for the Cynthia Rowley for Avon Cosmetic Collection that was released in the Fall.

I ended up purchasing both on E-bay for a ridiculously, obscenely low cost. Flower retails for $30 USD on the Avon site and Petal is $15 USD. I paid about $25 USD for both on E-bay including shipping. Can't go wrong for the price. The fact that Petal is made for younger girl's did not really sway me from wanting it!

Both are floral blends which isn't something I typical like but one of the key notes in the blend is Lily of the Valley and I adore the scent of Lilies so this might be right up my alley!

I'll be reviewing these for you as soon as they arrive!

Flower by Cynthia Rowley


Petal by Cynthia Rowley




Click here to read my review on the Cynthia Rowley for Avon Cosmetic Collection if you missed it!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheap rubbish.

April 17, 2008 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Beauty Addict said...

Hi Muse, Goodness the Petal screaming CUTE! Love the design of the bottle! Looks like crystals on the bottle. Way cute and will look pretty sitting on the vanity top :)
-gracie

April 18, 2008 at 5:56 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

greetings anonymous!

Possibly. I dunno as I've never used Avon perfume before but the price was right and I'm willing to review it for that cost!

Thanks so much for your constructive comment!

April 18, 2008 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey gracie! Thanks for lighting my blog up with all your great comments lately. I think that packaging on this was what sold me ;)

Even if it stinks at least it's cute hehe!

*hugs*

April 18, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home