Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 14, 2008

Lambie Socks!

Remember these?



I flipped over these during Christmas and none were to be found in the land! However, lucky enough I did end up with a pair!

The good news is they are now up and available on Bath and Body Works Website again!

But I have better news!

BEHOLD:


Do you love these? Admit you want them! $10 bucks! It's the Lambie Slipper Sock! Ahhh! *runs around in circles*

I want these so badly!

I went to my local BBW when I stopped off for Fafi last night and of course they had them but someone smeared freaking lipgloss on 'em! I asked if they had another pair and of course I got a killer attitude and a big, fat "whatever is on the shelf Mizzzzzzzzzzz!" Thanks for nothing!

The good news is they are available online!

The Muse likey and wants two pairs please!

And you know you'll be running to get 'em too! Who can resist the lambs!?

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Those are too cute! They don't have BBW where I'm at (and boy do I miss it!!).

Don't you hate disgusting customer service like that? People are so unhappy its incredible! LOL.

February 14, 2008 at 6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe... the lambie slipper sock sure looks cute! i'm sure u'll look super cute in them! :)

February 15, 2008 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey Mrs. Lynne!

Oh my god no BBW? where are you from Lynne?

god yes :( I'm amazed how miserable the surrounding world is sometimes. Fascinates the bloody hell outta me!

*mwah*

February 15, 2008 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi pets!

hehe i love 'em :)

Thanks hunnie!

February 15, 2008 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

oh wait just noticed!

Hawaii! Honey you live in paradise who cares that you don't have a BBW hehehe!

February 15, 2008 at 10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soo cute!!!

February 15, 2008 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Viki said...

Those are super cute! Heck, I love lambs in all shapes and sizes. Yesterday, we took a walk in a nearby town with Mum and saw these adorable lamb plushies... Thing is, the entire street is aimed at tourists with prices to match so I had to pass them up. But I'll be back on a payday, mwhahahaha!!!

^_^ Please, ignore my sillyness.

February 15, 2008 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

I Concur Lovelymakeup!

must have cuteness :)

February 15, 2008 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Izar!

how are ya!

Indeed very cute :) I love lambs too so cuddly!

They actually sell the plushies here too!

LOL be as silly as you like :) I'm equally silly so we are a perfect match!

February 15, 2008 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger psychoexgirlfriend said...

So cute! My boyfriend is born in the Year of the Sheep and he can't resist anything Lamb/Sheep. I think we have like 10 stuffed sheeps at home. I will have to point this out to him later

February 18, 2008 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey psychoexgirlfriend!

I thought these were adorable!!! They have all sorts of stuffed lambies big and small at BBW :)

It's so sweet your BF has lambs about hehe!

;)

February 19, 2008 at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home