Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 9, 2007

NARS Night Series Palette

I was at Sephora last night returning something and I was just wandering around trying to finalize my list of wants when I came across the NARS Night Series Palette!

NARS Night Series Palette as seen on Sephora


Wow.

Just....

Wow.

I have quite a bit of product from NARS but when I had seen this palette online I wasn't tempted at all. It seemed matte, plain, somewhat boring. But boy was I ever wrong!

The palette is gorgeous and I highly suggest nabbing this little guy! You get six ultra shimmering shades of eyeshadow and I'm absolutely loving the perfect white sparkle color in this palette called Night Snow.

Night Snow is supposedly a best seller from NARS and how I never noticed it prior to this shocks me! Also included in this palette is a personal favorite of mine Night Star! This is such a gorgeous gold shimmer! So yummie!

On top of those two brilliant colors you'll also get Night Fever (Black with Red Glitter), Night Clubbing (Black with Gold Glitter), Night Rider (Plum with Silver Glitter), and Night Fairy (Voilet with Gold Glitter).

NARS single shadows are $21 USD each so you'll get 6 in this palette for $55 USD and with your discount you'll get it for $44 USD which brings the price down to about $7 bucks and change per a shadow which in my opinion isn't too bad a deal!

If you're looking for a shimmering palette that'll make your eyes pop for the Holiday Season this would be perfect!

I'm loving this and can't WAIT to get mine! I finally did my Friends and Family order yesterday and this, my dears, was in the lot of items I purchased!

It's most definately Muse approved! And I can't WAIT to share pictures, a review, and FOTD using this little palette!

The Muse is excited!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Minou said...

I love Nars!
But it's not available in Singapore and almost impossible to find a merchant that will ship to Singapore. =(

November 9, 2007 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

sorry Minou :(

I know the feeling as you guys have so many bits that I love and want ;)

sigh! ;(

November 9, 2007 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger makeup loves me said...

i love this. i think i might have to get one. it's all my favorite nars shadows in one!

November 9, 2007 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Marina I was shocked to see how gorgeous it is in person! Online it just seemed meh but when I seen it in person I was totally in love ;)

November 11, 2007 at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home