Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 11, 2007

Stila Holiday Collection Palettes

I dare do say that I spy with my little eye on the Stila site the new holiday palettes.

The Muse isn't thrilled with these, but who knows I may be upon actually seeing them in person, at the moment they really aren't anything I am writing home about.

I know at least one other Stila Fan that probably won't think much of these either.

The palettes are $34 each and available for purchase right now on the Stila site! If you're yearning these it's possible the 20% off coupon is still working! Click here to get the details about the coupon!

Each palette contains three eyeshadows, one blush, and a lipgloss.

Stila Guinevere's Deluxe Palette



Stila Scarlett's Deluxe Palette



Stila's also added up a few holiday sets which can be seen by clicking here.

An interesting, but boring, Holiday collection for Stila. I'm pretty happy, this saves me money when I am yearning many, many, many other things at the moment!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home