Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 29, 2007

Bath and Body Works Holiday Tempations Line Up

As you can probably tell from my past blog entries I'm really loving the Temptations line at Bath and Body Works!

I can't help it I have that "collect 'em all" disease when it comes to these fabulous Three in One Shower Gels.

I used to be a true Philosophy Girl and adored the Three in One's but I find that the Temptation line is better in quality, cheaper, and has a larger scent selection so as of the past few months Bath and Body Works has my money in the shower gel department sorry Philosophy!

Check out the new Holiday line up and try to convince me you don't absolutely want some of these!

Oh my the Muse does like the idea of Sassy Strawberry! This new shower gel from Bath and Body works is scented in Strawberry and Mint! A Marriage most divine in the Muse's opinion!



If you're on a bit of a mint kick check out the Dreamy Chocolate Mint! My mouth is watering!



Since you're feeding your sweet tooth I'd say that the Glittery Gumdrop sounds just sweet enough to bring a sugar and sweet to your shower!



It's been said that the Muse is made up of Sugar and Spice and all things Nice (you can add cheeky into the mix too if you so please!)! So why shouldn't she have those things in her shower! Sugar and Spice sounds just the shower gel for me!



The line up looks amazing and you know that these most definitely will end up stuffed in my stocking this year just don't think the Muse too cheap if she waits for Boxing Day to purchase them so she might nab them at $3-$6 instead of the original $12 price tag! She highly recommends ordering these Christmas Eve Night (or the day after Christmas) when she knows they'll most definitely be on sale!

Want these?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Taryn said...

Ooh...I want all of these! I wonder if they're going to come out with lip glosses for the strawberry and mint chocolate flavors?

They're really coming out with some interesting blends. I'd say with the exception of some of Philosophy's foody scents that have yet to be duplicated (and Suave's holiday cocoa one), this line of body washes is my favorite.

BTW, Muse, do you know if Sun Ripened Raspberry was d/c? It's been a long time since I thought about it and while browsing the site today, it was nowhere to be found. It was such a classic B&BW staple!

October 29, 2007 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hey Taryn!

Me too! me too! A strawberry mint gloss would be yummie :)

I have to say I love these more than Philosophy! Philosophy fails to smell exactly the way I'd expect something to smell! Such as sugar cookie..it smelled all lemon and no foody or cookie in it! And Vanilla Cupcake..How weird..it was wet dog smelling lol!

So these are fab as they smell exactly how they say they will!

Sun Ripened Raspberry has been gone for ages :( in shop only! You can get it online all you want :) and during the summer they do the classic line and sometimes that's in the lot ;)

Here ya go:
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=sun%20ripened&origkw=sun%20ripened&sr=1

;)

October 29, 2007 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home