Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 24, 2007

The Muse and E-mail

Hello World!

I'm slowly catching up on e-mails and it's a process to say the least! If you've written to me please know I do my best to get back to all e-mails ;)





If I haven't replied for some reason it's probably because my inbox is sickeningly disorganized ;)

The good news is I believe I am up to date on all my E-mail as of today (aside from a few personal friend e-mails)! If you're awaiting a reply, have a question, or just want to say hello you can always comment and get a super fast reply ;) Or e-mail me again and I promise now that my inbox is somewhat back to normal I will return your reply in a shorter amount of time!

Many thanks for all the e-mails, comments, etc! I appreciate all of you and their would be no Musings without you to read them!

Hugs and Kisses from the Muse!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home