Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 8, 2007

Babblings About Comments!

One of my main reasons for moving my blog to blogger was because people couldn't comment on mySpace without having an account!

My first week here I didn't get many replies as I slowly moved entries over but I'm so happy and excited to see the overwhelming response I've gotten on youTube, here on blogger, and e-mails as well from people who view my videos!

I just wanted to say thanks! I really am loving all the great questions and comments and I adore interacting with each and every one of you ;)

Kisses and Hugs to you all!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am quite the insomniac and wanted to let you know I greatly enjoyed watching your Youtube.vids on your mu collection last night! Your makeup room is fantastic. I'll be watching the rest of your vids tonight while I'm insomniac-ing it up. :P

Sincerely,
Sarah

August 8, 2007 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL you'll fall asleep soon enough listening to me babble about makeup ;)

Hehehehehehe!

Thanks for your comments Sarah ;)

Hope we talk some more soon!

August 8, 2007 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger K said...

look what you've gotten yourself into~!~!~! now we will never stop..... :p

*hugz*
karya

August 9, 2007 at 1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As we do, with you. :)

Your blog is so cheerful and effervescent - such love for makeup is infectious! Thank you for creating such a happy makeup blog. I read yours and Iris' every day! :D

August 9, 2007 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home