Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 29, 2007

Heartpounding Hair Gel!

Dontcha love when celebs pimp themselves out to Japanese couture, cosmetics, and other adverts?

Now by far the best commercial I've had the pleasure of seeing is freaking Orlando Bloom acting all secret agent like in a hair gel commercial for Shiseido. My dear, dear friends please do have a tissue ready as drooling may occur!

Head on over to Eru's blog Cuteness Junkie Girl to see this heart pounding, drool worthy, yummmmmmmmie commercial! I guarantee it's worth five minutes of your time to view!

Maybe we should all write to Hollywood and beg them to make Orlando the next Bond.......Hmmmm Jeeves bring me some paper and a pen! Oh wait...isn't it the Queen that decides who the next Bond will be? Hmmm best write to them both!

And by the way Orlando can whisper "Fiber Neo" in my ear as he strokes my arm, kisses my neck, and....oh excuse me...I was fantasizing aloud!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rabbit said...

Don't you love his hair when he gets into the ca~~r~? (n_n)
I want something like that for my SO!
Or for me!
Anyway, I want UNO!
<3

August 30, 2007 at 4:23 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe me too!

September 3, 2007 at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home