Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 29, 2007

Urban Decay Reviews, Questions, Etc...

I've gotten quite a few messages over the last few days in regards to Urban Decay. Asking general questions, reviews, and such!

I think quite a few of you must be taking advantage of the sale and either participating in sprees or having cps done for you!

Either way if anyone has questions, needs a review, or close up pictures of products do go right ahead and message me, comment here, or e-mail and I'll gladly provide you with a mountain of info in regards to Urban Decay!

I don't only whore myself to MAC you know ;) Urban Decay was my original crack! hehe!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home