Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 23, 2007

MAC Blue Storm



Something to get excited about! MAC's latest color collection, Blue Storm, looks quite amazing! I adore blue shadows so this is something that's right up my alley!

I believe PJ may be getting into the Blue Storm spirit of things as well! Please check out A Touch of Blusher to feed your need for all good things Blue!

And since I already read the blog of blue I'll feed my need by heading over to my MAC counter and picking up some Blue Storm goodies for my very own! Stay tune for pictures, first impressions, and maybe a video! Oh My!

MAC's Blue Storm Color Collection

Eyeshadow
* Blue storm - Royal blue with blue and silver pearl (frost) (LE)
* Cumulus - Cream grey with silver pearl (frost) (LE)
* Cloudburst - Black with blue pearl (velvet) (LE)
* Thunder - Rich blue with purple pearl (frost) (LE)
* Stormwatch - Deep teal (matte) (LE)

Lipglass
* Lightning - White silver with silver sparkle (frost) (LE)
* Lull - Pink lilac (frost) (LE)
* Atmospheric - Rich grape with red and gold pearl (LE)

Kohl Power
* Feline - Black (LE)
* Mystery - Black with green and teal pearl (LE)

Nail Lacquer
* Whirlwind - Metallic royal blue with green blue and purple pearl (LE)
* Rainy Day - Metallic gunmetal grey with lilac pearl (LE)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

Hello there!

Thank you for the link, first of all!

Honestly, I didn't know about this collection until after I posted the article (when the lovely Lynnderella told me about it). So it is really a sheer coincidence!

Can't wait to hear what you think about this collection!

August 23, 2007 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hey PJ!

Thanks for dropping by love!

Ha! Weird coincidence :) good timing either way I'd say!!!!!!!!!! Sadly it was unavailable but they are shipping it as soon as it pops up!

First impression upon seeing it is a LOVE and NEED for sure ;) So I ended up ordering all the new shadows and the kohls!

Very nice shades!


Hugs!

August 23, 2007 at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home