Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 26, 2007

Tasty Lipbalms

There's nothing I love more than tasty lipbalms!

When I want something sweet and tasty for my lips I look no further then Vintage Sister's website! Truly the site is a feast for the lips!

I can't really recall how long I've been purchasing balms from Vintage Sister but it's been quite a few years and I'm never disappointed in the quality, selection, and customer service!

During Season change and Holidays they offer a tin of lip balm trios and this summer like any other year they are offering a cute tin of yummie treats for your lips!

This year's trio is entitled Bahama Mama and includes Blue Hawaii, Island Delight, and Strawberry Daiquiri! Oooooo! My lips are tingling already!



If you aren't interested in any of the tasty summer treats you might want to try a few of my personal favorites!

Mmmm tastes just like the real thing without the calories of course!


Sweet!


Sadly it's not available year round but it'll be back for Halloween and Thank God for that! I'm running way low!


Possibly my favorite of all my Vintage Sister balms! I'm always reaching for this!


Such a classic one!


Sounds twisted but it's yummie as sin!


At $3.95 each you can afford to enjoy all the flavors and $12 for a tin of trios will get you a nice healthy indulgence for your lips!


Vintage Sister isn't all about balms! They do some very cute bath and body items as well! Personally I haven't tried anything but the balms and believe me they are worth it plus your husband or boyfriend will thank you ;)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm going to buy a lot for Christmas and would like to ask if do you know any vouchers/coupons?

Many thanks!

December 7, 2008 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi anonymous

sadly no coupons or vouchers from them at the moment. You might want to sign up for their email as sometimes they have sales.

If you're not buying xmas gifts you can wait till the 26th of December or so and they will have all the seasonal items on sale :)

hope this helps!

December 8, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home