Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 16, 2007

Pop Day to Play Palette

I do indeed like the look of the new Pop Day to Play Palette!

Count the Muse as possibly adding this to her wish list!

This new limited edition palette has 24 eyeshadows that range from eye popping to soft and subdued!

Lots of room for play in this palette and the colors are good enough for venturing from work to play, day to evening in a snap!

$42 nabs you this wallet full of fun ;) but sadly it's out of stock at Sephora! Keep checking back to see if it pops back soon!

I'm not entirely sure about the price tag at this point but I do already own one of the Pop wallet palettes which I really like so this could possibly be worth the high price tag ;) We shall see!

Pop Day to Play Palette

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, looks can be deceiving; I thought it was the best deal as well and I ordered it. However, the colors are way to faded (they hardly show up) and the bright colors remind me of low-quality drug store eyeshadows. The brush is the only thing that's worth it - but it's not worth $42. Hope that helps :)

December 7, 2007 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Roxii,

Really? Wow thanks you've saved me some $! I was tempted to order it!

I have one of the eye wallets in golds/browns and it was pretty pigmented but not the best eyeshadows in the world to be honest so that's why I was somewhat wary of purchasing this wallet!

Thanks for telling me! Saved me $42!

hugs!

December 10, 2007 at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home