Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 10, 2007

It's Here! It's Here!

One of our lovely readers, Betsy, has alerted the Muse that the Givenchy Holiday Collection is for sale at Saks!

The Muse wasted no time in calling Saks up and asking if she could come down and grab some of the yummies for herself!

Much to my delight my MA told me I didn't have to come down that she'd ship it all free plus load me up on some goodies!

Wahoo!

I couldn't resist and I ordered the entire collection minus the nail polish (which I didn't even know was part of the collection).

SQUEAL! I can't wait for it to arrive! I could have just gone over but it's chilly, overcast and about to rain so while I'm driving home from work I can have visions of Diamonds and other yummie Givenchy bits run through my head!

Thanks Betsy for the heads up!

The Muse suggests heading out to your nearest Saks and grabbing this while the grabbing is good because I know for a fact this is going to FLY off the shelves before you can say I want it!

I didn't expect this collection for a good solid month yet and believe you me I've been stalking both the Saks and Sephora websites for updates! If it wasn't for Betsy I wouldn't have been so lucky to nab it!

If you want more details on the collection do click my above link (Givenchy Holiday Collection is highlighted with an embedded link for your viewing pleasure) or head on over to visit with the Muse's mate, Erika, to see the details on this very FINE collection! Click!

Keep your eyes peeled for an early Holiday FOTD using this collection PLUS nice, juicy pictures and reviews when it arrives!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Muse-y,

I must have the Prisme Solitaire! And what is the nail polish you speak of?? I haven't seen a pic of this? Is it a silver or something; do you know? Lemmings! *faints*

Sincerely,
Sarah

October 9, 2007 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello you :)

Do grab it :) I can't believe it's so early to be released!

Gosh I have no clue! Betsy says it's a light shimmering shade and we aren't missing much!

I haven't seen anything about it anywhere!

Major Lemmings lol!
I couldn't say no when my MA said yes I'm just bringing the boxes upstairs now!

I nearly fainted ;)

Pics soon!

October 9, 2007 at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home