Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 24, 2009

Fill in the Beauty Blank: Fall Makeup Collections 2009


The Muse has been testing out Fall Collections since July but even she hasn't tried them all yet. I'm currently coveting one or two collections that I haven't yet gotten my hands on that's for sure!

Jump ahead to hear what I'm wanting this Fall!

I simply can't wait to try out the Guerlain Slavic Beauty Collection particularly the new Guerlain Russian Doll Blush! It's screaming my name. I love gel or stain blushes and this looks incredible. Guerlain's Fall Collection for 2009 is one of the few Fall Collections I haven't hauled yet so I'm looking forward to making the kill shortly.


What's are you coveting for Fall '09?

Fill in the Beauty Blank with you wants!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Def. Urban Decay! Tarte and Bobbi Brown is also nice too!

August 24, 2009 at 2:57 PM  
Anonymous TerriB said...

Have been wearing NARS' fall Fast Ride lipstick every day for a month, but now, I "have to" :} have the new Giorgio Armani lipstick from the greige/Manta Ray collection.

August 24, 2009 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

for sure kayra, urban decay all the way :-D Bobbi has some great stuff too!

August 25, 2009 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

ooo I have a review of it upcoming shortly Terri it's a fab color! Very rich!

August 25, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home