Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 20, 2009

Stash Spoglight: Jill Stuart Eye Shadow Palettes


One of my most prized collections is that of my Jill Stuart cosmetics particularly my Jill Stuart Eye Shadow Palettes.


You'll see why after the jump!








Jill Stuart Cosmetics have that certain beautiful packaging that makes us forget most of the makeup world and just stare in awe (and possibly drool while doing so) and excitement at the beauty that makes up this makeup. Much of the packaging is unique to anything I've purchased before and very, very beautiful. I'm a fan particularly of the eye shadow palettes whith house soft shimmering shades of color. I started out my collection with a single palette and soon after hauled five more. Since that time I ended up with near 20 palettes but only nine now make up my collection as various ones were handed over to friends who fell as in love with them as I did.








Although expensive and at times repetitious the brand holds a very special place in my heart. Hope you enjoyed my stash spotlight of Jill Stuart Shadow Palettes!

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Vonvon said...

Hi The Muse,

Hope this comment will go through. Seems my comments keep on getting lost.

You have an awesome collection of the Jill Stuart eyeshadows. I haven't had even 1, but someday I will get them. The colors are really beautiful. And they are so ME!! My latest lemmings..........

July 20, 2009 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Camille Santos said...

omg they are all sooo beautiful!!

July 20, 2009 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger AskMeWhats said...

wow you have such wonderful JS collection!!!! *drools*

July 20, 2009 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger CHARRY said...

the palettes are very pretty! love them!

July 21, 2009 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey vonvon :-D

Came through ok! are you using IE? it tends to be picky about letting comments through :-D

these palettes are great! I heart JS ;_D

July 21, 2009 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey cam :-D

JS is such a fab brand very pretty!

July 21, 2009 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

thanks nikki :D

July 21, 2009 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

thanks charry :-D

July 21, 2009 at 2:19 PM  
Anonymous petitez said...

Love love love JS palettes!! I've only got 3 but I love all of them! hahaha..... The packaging is so princessy too!

July 22, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

ditto pets!!!!!! :-D gosh wish more companies would embrace this style packaging!

July 22, 2009 at 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Joey said...

wow~ i'm so envious! >w<
i wish i had that many pretty jill stuart palettes.. ahhh! =(

July 23, 2009 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe thanks joey :-D they are truly great palettes!

August 18, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home