Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 6, 2009

Most Wanted Beauty: Urban Decay, Soap and Glory, Too Faced, and More!

Here's a list of the Muse's Most Wanted Beauty items at the moment!


Check 'em below and feel free to add your most wanted bits in the comment box below!

Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection is totally making me wish for Fall in a hurry! Please come soon cold weather. I hate nudes and naturals but this palette looks ideal for brightening up my eye with an elegant twist of nude! Sadly, it was in my cart and before I could hit submit, bam out of stock! Sniff..


Soap and Glory The Wizard of Flaws proves too expensive for me. $15.99 is a tiny bit much to indulge when I can get a brand name for a few dollars more but that doesn't stop me from wanting to try this out. Could it be a holy grail concealer!?


I normally avoid Boots No7 like the plague aside from LE items however the Boots No7 Mineral Blush in Soft Pink and brush does appeal!


Sonia Kashuk How To Palettes
look too yummy! Available in Smoky, Spring, and Natural these palettes are $19.99 each and contain shades and a tutorial for creating a perfect eye look!


It's been discussed a plenty but I'm yearning for both the new Urban Decay Facial Primers. Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Brightening is definitely on top of my list with Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Pore Perfecting coming in a close second!



These are just a few of my most wanted beauty items of the moment!

What are some of yours?

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Here's mine:

1- Too Faced Lip Pencils
2- Kat von D Eyeshadow Palettes
3- M.A.C. Smooth Merge MSF
4- Urban Decay Lipsticks (aahhh)
5- Tarte Cheek Stain ( flush flush flush.. )

July 6, 2009 at 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Janet said...

Oooh, those Sonia Kashuk palettes look pretty. I'll have to check it out next time I'm at Target. Now you've got me lemming these as well as the liquid blushes. =) There's no end!

July 6, 2009 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi kayra

great list particularly the ud lipsticks and kate von d palettes :-D

July 7, 2009 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL Janet :-D

the palettes look really nice in person, quite curious if they are worth indulging in. might have to grab one :-D

July 7, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home