Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 28, 2009

Make Up For Ever Fall Collection 2009: Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Concealer

As far as Make Up For Ever is concerned we clearly do NOT have enough HD makeup in our possession, we needs more people!


Mind you I can get on board with more HD if it means that Make Up For Ever is involved and it has something to do with a concealer....

Jump for it!

I'm quite a fan of Make Up For Ever Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer so anything new in the vicinity of MUFE and concealer is a go for me which is why excitement and foaming of the mouth occurred when I seen they were introducing a brand new concealer. Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Concealer ($28) is a brand new oil free, medium coverage concealer that conceals and preps eyes (and skin) for high-definition television and photography.

We've already established I'm not going to be appearing on HD telly anytime soon but I can use all the coverage I can get in the eye department. Bring it on MUFE! Wants it please!

What do you think?

Willing to shell out $28 for picture perfect peeps?

Tell it!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muse, I bought this about a month ago at the mufe boutique in nyc. I am in loooove with it. The color is exact, it's creamy and covers my blemishes. I only have a couple due to mac's crappy studio fix, but this covers it. It also softens the bags/lines under my eyes. After this HD line, mufe has become my fave. Try it. My review is also on sephora. It's the first one. Lol

July 28, 2009 at 3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whew! another HD from MUFE.
in my book, it's definitely a must-see :D

July 28, 2009 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL shontay I hurried right over to peek!

OK WANT! :-0D

July 30, 2009 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lol www all this HD is driving me wonky

July 30, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home