Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 15, 2009

Guerlain Fall Collection 2009: Guerlain Slavic Beauty Collection


As always Guerlain releases an elegant and very pretty selection for Fall 2009 entitled Slavic Beauty.

Jump ahead for some Musings about this collection!

I'm quite eager to see Guerlain Holiday 2009 as it's always my favorite collection of the year but I can feel the excitement in the air for Guerlain Fall 2009. Guerlain Slavic Beauty is a selection of rich plums, browns, and purples which make up a very pretty palette for Autumn. As always Guerlain keeps things fresh with the release of Guerlain Russian Doll Blush which is a sheer pink liquid blush in a elegant tall purple bottle. Also releasing are two Guerlain Russian Beauty Eye Shadow Palettes one of which is made up of rich browns and the other purples and pinks (I have my eye on both). Another brand new take is a Guerlain Eye and Lip Palette which I haven't seen from Guerlain before this. It includes two colors and two eye colors.






Truly a gorgeous selection for Fall from Guerlain and on my hit list to haul this season!

Anyone indulging?

Already have?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Pao said...

Hi Muse!
I want to see that blush! Looks interesting!

July 15, 2009 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi pao pao!

:-D me too!

July 15, 2009 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Marie. said...

Guerlain eyeshadows are always so pretty! But they cost so much!

July 15, 2009 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Trang said...

Gahhh... you temptress!! I want!!

I must refrain from visiting your blog but I can't help myself. It's so awesome.

Love your work =)

P.S Thanks for the non-ashy colour bb cream advice the other time.

July 16, 2009 at 1:52 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

trang me toooo ugh isn't it gorgeous!?

LOL thanks hun I really appreciate it :-D

My pleasure! Def try out the Innis you'll like it!

July 16, 2009 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

i know marie...ugh broke as smoke :-D

July 16, 2009 at 2:39 PM  
Anonymous Paris B said...

Hey Muse! I have the Russian Doll blush and did a review :D I think you'll like it - its a lovely sheer rose red but I hate the pump. Still, let us know what you think when you see it eh?

July 16, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home