Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 8, 2008

Too Faced Holiday Collection 2008: What A Girl Wants


Too Faced seems to know what a girl wants this holiday season with it's new Holiday Collection!

Plenty of shimmer, glimmer and sweet palettes await you from the Too Faced Holiday Collection entitled What A Girl Wants!



What a girl wants and what a girl needs is more Too Faced makeup!

Ok, so are you naughty or nice? Freak it....go on and be both with the Too Faced Naughty and Nice Set for $29.50 USD



I personally consider myself super nice with a tiny crusty, chewy inside of naughty. How about you? For my nice side I can use the natural, nude shades included with the palette and for my inner naughty side I can deck myself out with a smoked out eye and a sexy red pout! The palette includes two complete sides of color to create a more natural or a sexier evening look. A total of 12 shades make up the palette, 6 shadows and 6 lip creams!

You might want to step up your game a little bit and go for the Too Faced The Jewelry Box Pink Diamond Edition for $39.50 USD! $10 bucks more than the Naughty and Nice Set will get you an array of items to make up face, lips, and cheeks!



For the mini obsessed check out Too Faced Mini Mirror Mirror Gloss Set for $25 USD and Too Faced Mini Starry Eyed Liner Set for $25 USD!



The Too Faced Mirror Mirror Gloss Set comes with a Muse recommendation and approval! Bestest gloss evers!

Too Faced has quite a few other beautiful pieces up their sleeve for the Holiday Season! Do check out further information about the Too Faced Holiday Collection What a Girl Wants by clicking here!

Indulging in any of this collection?

Loving it?

Tell the Muse!



Too Faced Holiday Collection 2007

Too Faced Smoke and Mirrors Fall Collection 2008 Reviewed Featuring Too Faced Mirror Mirror Lipgloss

Too Faced The Quick Books Chronicles Mini Collection

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Haru said...

Hey Izzy!

I'm still not feeling any love for Too Faced, mainly because I think the pink cardboard packaging is just too flimsy and won't last well. Tarte's purple quilted packaging looks much more glam to me! Are you getting anything from the collection?

October 8, 2008 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

I was thinking that if the packaging was as good as the smoke and mirrors that I'd be quite happy! =-)

But I'm unsure :( I hope it isn't flimsy as you're right it'll wear out way wuick!

I think I'm getting the palette from Tarte as for Too Faced I'm unsure as of yet. the only thing that stops me for tarte is the fact that I hate the pull out design..it makes a mess :P

how about you!?

October 8, 2008 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Haru said...

Hey Izzy,

I want the Tarte palette pretty badly too and using my WWYW palette very often these days to order to justify getting the new one in the next few weeks! I'll probably need to ask for your help from Sephora F&F rolls around!

October 10, 2008 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL Iris I know you couldn't resist *evil laugh*

It would be my pleasure to get you anything at all from Sephora F&F!

October 10, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home