Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 4, 2008

Longing for a Clio Update



One of my fav brands in the cosmetic world is a little Korean brand that goes by the name Clio (Actually it's an Italian brand thats sold exclusively in Korea! Go firgure!).

Clio hasn't updated it's site since it's Fall 2007 Purple Collection and I'm longing rather badly (and hopeful) for a Spring Collection of some kind!

I thought I'd drag you all into my melancholy and let you relive some of my old Clio posts!

Enjoy!



Click here to read my review on Clio Blushers!
Click here to see some Clio Eyeshadow Duos in an old haul post!
Click here to see an FOTD using Clio Blush!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Clio! Why won't Clio come to the US? We need more baked powders (less Renee Zellweger, though...).

February 4, 2008 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL I was thinking the same!

More Clio, Less Renee Please!

February 4, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home