Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 4, 2008

Laneige Spring Collection 2008: Snow Bloom



Laneige's Spring Collection has launched in Korea and is making it's way across the Asian board. Most of the Laneige sites haven't yet been updated with the new collection but it is out and available in Korea (lucky you if you live there!)!

It's quite a beautiful collection!

Although, I want some of it I may refrain as I haven't even dug into my Winter Collection from Laneige yet!

The collection consists of a loose powder, eyeshadow palette, and blush palette! The packaging is quite beautiful and I'm having a hard time not purchasing all of it!



I'm not sure which Asian countries are getting the update aside from Korea and China. I'm also unsure what the import to Singapore will be and if available the price range as sadly Singapore gets hit with a bit of a price jack.

The Loose Powder 30,000 KRW (approximately $31-$33 USD or so). The blusher carries the same price tag while the eyeshadow palette is a big lower in price at 28,000 KRW (approximately $29-31 USD).

Expect to pay a raise of about $9 -$11 USD per item online. I'm noticing the powder popping up online for $39-40 USD and the blush and eyeshadow palettes at around the same.

Point makeup instructions are available on the Korean site if you want to know what was used on the model and how to achieve the look.

Overall, another beautiful offering from Laneige!

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger www.Cosmetic-Candy.com said...

Oooh baby. So gorgeous.

Esp the eye palette - I love my 9 colour palette somuch, the quality is beautiful and the case is stunning.

Where can we buy this lovely palette? :)

February 4, 2008 at 9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could not care less about Laneige, but can we talk about that model? She's stunning! Why can't I look like that?!?

February 4, 2008 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Ann the Queen said...

i honestly would go for mj's palette instead of laneige if i have to. alto laneige eye palette appears to be more spring-ish.. with its green, brown, pink and yellow tones.

February 4, 2008 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hey Rows!

I love your 9 color palette too! So yummie!!!!! I'm trying to find one now hehe!

These I've seen popping up at gooddealer I think that's where I seen it? Plus facial shopper and a seller on ebay ;)

Hugs babe!

February 4, 2008 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi man!

She is stunning!!!!!!!!! You're way hotter (said as I yearn for the day you post an FOTD)!

;)

February 4, 2008 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Ann!

MJ palettes are definately a fav for me but I am liking the look of the laneige with all the pretty greens and pinks ;)

February 4, 2008 at 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FOTD?!?!
The Panda is an intensely private and personal individual! When not viciously tearing the leaves off Bamboo stalks and I'm often tearing into those vicious Stalkerazzi! Who sent you?!? Wire Image?!? Those bastards at TMZ?!?

Nah, JK, I just value my anonymity a bit too much.

Actually, I'm thinking of posting my photo at the 12 month mark, as a sort of anniversary event. I won't make it easy, though. I'm thinking of playing a 'Guess my Race, See my Face' game, where if readers can pinpoint my exact ethnicity, I'll post my photo. Yeah, I'm probably going to lose a lot of readership that way.

February 4, 2008 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

what if I asked sweetly?

LOL! TMZ WANTS my fotd's not yours! ;)

We are all dead curious what the mandy looks like behind the pandy ;)

Wahooo! I'm eagerly awaiting the 12 month mark then!

LOL guess my race?! You're nuts but maybe I should do that too as I'm a mixed mutt! That should be a great game ;)

Hugs. I miss you already.

February 5, 2008 at 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Laneige model is Song Hye-Kyo, one of the most beautiful actresses in Korea. However, the actual Laneige spoke person is Jeon Ji-Hyun - another beautiful actress. Go Korean!
Ok, enough with the Laneige models.
This brand is awesome. I don't think it's that expensive though. I am eyeeing the Snow Crystal Dual Foundation, gonna buy it tomorrow.

March 27, 2008 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi anonymous!

thanks so much for telling us as I hadn't regonized her face :)

I'm very much a fan of Korean pop culture so it's nice to hear who she is :)

Not expensive at all just a bit jacked up in online shops ;)

Thanks for your comment!

Cheers!

March 28, 2008 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger [a} said...

Okay, nice collection, blahblahblah..no seriously though..let's cut to the chase:

that MODEL. So so stunning. Gosh. THIS is how people with single lids should do their eye makeup: EMPHASISE it, not hide it with painful eye glue and whatever.

(lol..just scrolled up and saw everyone else's gushy comments about her)

May 9, 2008 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi a!

Agreed 100%! We had just been discussing how very beautiful she was and how people should embrace single lids ;) I agree totally ;)

hehe!

May 12, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home