Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 11, 2008

Visee Spring Collection 2008



As reported by the Muse's gorgeous friend Iris (Click here to visit Iris), Visee's website has been updated with it's new Spring Collection and the Muse is rolling around in fits of excitement at the offerings!

I'm especially in lust with the new mascara! It looks amazing (the Muse has a fetish for Japanese mascara).



The two new Jewel Crush Eye Palettes look similar to colors that have already been released however I'm still wanting them of course! The new colors are E-6 and E-7 however E-6 appears very similar to E-2 and E-7 looks quite the same as E-4. The only real difference is the colors in the new palette seem deeper. Again, this isn't preventing me from buying them but I was a bit disappointed the colors were a bit of a rerun!





The loose shimmer pigment looks very nice and will pair up nicely with any of the palettes or on their own!



Other bits that were released were lipglosses and nail varnish however neither are on my wish list!

At the moment I'm currently wanting all the loose powders, the two new palettes, and the mascara!

How about you?

Iris has done a break down of what Kumi Koda (don't we all wish we looked as glam as her) is wearing in the promo photos! You can click here to read it if you wanting to do your point makeup the same as hers!



Overall, it's a fantastic Spring Collection for Visee! I'm very excited to get this collection!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Grayburn said...

Hi!
Would you like to participate in our game of tag? The rule is that those that get tagged have to reveal the contents of their purse (check my recent post). Maybe you have already done this? But if not, it would be lovely!

Grayburn

January 13, 2008 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Paint Me Gorgeous said...

Hi, don't mind if I link you ya :)

January 14, 2008 at 6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. So you are beautiful, you love Doctor Who and you love makeup. I think we would be great friends in real life.

January 14, 2008 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Grayburn!!!!!!!!

I was tagged a few months ago for "info" about myself which I didn't get a sec to complete :) but I love your version! Tag away and of course I'll spill my purse contents hehehe!

actually I'll do a post about it anyway ;)

Hugs!

January 16, 2008 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Cassandra!

Thank you! I'd love to be linked :) I'll add you to!

Hugs!

January 16, 2008 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Anonymous!

*blush* Hardly beautiful but your very kind. thank you! We'd be best friends if you adore Who and Makeup!!!!!!!!!!! ;) That's a great combo ;-)

hehe!

Thanks for the comment and compliment!

Hugs!

January 16, 2008 at 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home