Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 23, 2008

Stila's Spring 4 Eyes Palettes



Stila has introduced two new quads for the Spring entitled Spring 4 Eyes in two flavors, Montemart and Marrakesh.

According the Stila's website each palette is mini size and the shadows are about the size of a US nickel!

They sound very cute but the price tag of $38 USD doesn't thrill me nor do the colors! The palette itself looks quite nice with the silver embossed Stila logo but I'm not excited enough to shell out nearly $40 for a tiny palette!

Montemart is a cool palette that contains shimmering shades of pinks and purples while Marrakesh is a warm palette that contains shimmering shades of golds and bronzes!

They look very cute but I think I'll be passing as I know of at least four other collections that have caught my eye and are on the top of my Must Have List for the Spring (Plus I don't want to be caught in three months having spent the original price tag and seeing them on sale as Stila has been having a TON of sales as of late!).

Marrakesh


Montemart


Love these?
Want 'em?

Tell your Muse!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Paint Me Gorgeous said...

oh i love the purple palette. it reminds me of one eye palette from dior that is no longer available now!

January 23, 2008 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

I like the purple too ;)

January 25, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home