Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Dec 21, 2007

Prescriptives Magic Eye Shadow Effects

I spied with my little eye some fantastic shadows from Prescriptives last night!

Behold! Magic Eye Shadow Effects Eyeshadow in Gold and Silver



Prescriptives is probably a brand I should pay more attention to but sadly I don't. I happened across these and wanted them rather badly. Although I was somehow being frugal when I seen the $25 price tag!

Maybe after the Holidays!

I will say these are a very beautiful fine shimmer eyeshadow that's a sure hit with the Muse as I love shimmery shades!

I have no idea if these are a Holiday item or if they have been around a while because as I said I'm not on the Prescriptives bandwagon but these look to be a definite keeper!

They will be mine *insert evil laugh here* but for now they can be placed on the back burner while I finish up my Christmas shopping for others as sometimes I have to remember Christmas isn't always about "what the Muse wants"!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger CuttiBeBe said...

hey there darling, just wanted to let you know once I got off the cruise, u r the first page i checked. lol. but i'm back and alive from mexico~

i saw these at my local CCO. i think they are perms. but yes, they are very gorgeous, but i couldn't justify myself for buying "single" colors. I'm more of a palette type of girl, more bang for my buck i guess?

I'd love to go check out how much these are and send them your way as a xmas present! i don't think u've send me your address before. so let me know ok?

December 21, 2007 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Steph!!!!!!!! Welcome back :)

How was it?!

Awww steph you're such a sweetheart! Thank you so much! You don't have to do that!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*

I haven't ;) I also have your goodies here still! God lord can I get any slower!?

I'm a palette girl too but I love a good shimmering shadow ;)

December 21, 2007 at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home