Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Dec 11, 2007

NARS Dolce Vita Set

I did a CP order for a mate when the Friends and Family Event was taking place at Sephora and of course I couldn't just go in and buy her stuff I had to dig around for me so I ended up nabbing the NARS Dolce Vita Set.

It's quite a nice set! I'm in love with the blush and highlighter included with the set and I'm slowly liking the gloss as it's a bit too natural looking for me!

Overall, it's a fab set at a nice value $40 ($32 for me as I got 20% off) so if you're looking for a nice posh gift for a friend this would be something she'd love!







Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger nilla cookie said...

Boo - I just checked the site and this set is $50 US. I wonder if they just increased the price from $40 to $50 after F&F. :(

Maybe I'll just put it on my Wish List for the holiday! :)

December 11, 2007 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hey cookie ;)

I just checked too...hmm..damn thieves!

I was looking in my account to be sure I didn't make a mistake but indeed it was originally $40 and I paid $32 something with the 20%!

It's actually worth the full $50. I'm not in love with the natural gloss but I really love the nice size of the compact (it's about the size of the eyeshadow sixlet). The colors are pretty especially Lovejoy which is a nice dusty rose color!

Wish list it!
Worth it :)

December 12, 2007 at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home