Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 6, 2007

Vincent Longo Diamante Quad

Lookiee what the Muse found!



A quad of Vincent Longo's Wet Diamond Eyeshadow!

Are you excited? I'm excited.

I have a few of these shadows in the full size and I adore them and now two different quads are available with four colors each! Yay!

The shadows are normally $24 each and this palette is $40 ($32 with your Friends and Family Discount this week!) that my dears is a deal and a half!

These shadows are super glittery, super shimmery, big time pigmented, and practically perfect in every way (much like the Muse and Mary Poppins).

The quads come in two color combos which are Cassini and Roja! I'm curious if these are shades I already own because if not I'm all over these and most definitely snatching up some during the discount!

Want 'em?
Love 'em?
Tell the Muse!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger CuttiBeBe said...

hey muse-y,

i saw this when i was placing my order yesterday. i had a long and serious talk with myself, you wouldn't believe how many cups of teas we finished before i made the decision to NOT to get it. because i feel like the colors are very similiar to a Chanel quad that I already own and love, forgot the name though. I know these are much more shimmery and can be used wet/dry, but you gotta draw the liine somewhere right?

I'm not getttin the MM holiday collection. it's cute but it's not practical, plus i don't need another silvery palette. sigh.. i'll just stick with the mascara.

November 6, 2007 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey steph!

welcome back how was your trip!
LOL! I like all these long thoughts and talks! I must try that when I'm the verge of putting my CC number and clicking submit :)

I agree! Sometimes it's best to settle on not buying something that is similar to something already in your collection! Although that doesn't always work in my case as I tend to be a bit of a nutter ;)

The MJ is cheap enough that I don't mind getting another palette that is silver white in color. The mascara though is most definitely the gold in the collection for me as it looks quite interesting :)

This is all stuff we can always get at a later time of course if the need arises as many shops will probably sell MJ well into the new year and the same for the VL palette it's not like it's going anywhere :)

Thanks for the comment babe hope you had a good time on your weekend away!

November 6, 2007 at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home