Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 17, 2007

DKNY Delicious Night

Allow me to introduce you to the newest parfum in the Be Delicious collection of fragrances.

DKNY Delicious Night as seen on Bloomingdale's Website


DKNY Delicious Night is available exclusively at Bloomingdale's and is the third fragrance in the popular Be Delicious line!

The notes in this sound interesting enough, Frozen Pomelo, Crushed Ginger, Blackberry Martini Accord, and Purple Freesias....

Hmmm!

Could be yummie!

I am a fan of the original Be Delicious but I'm not such a big fan of Red Delicious. Let's see how big a fan of Delicious Night I'll be ;)

The Muse will let you know what she thinks when she's had a whiff of this!

Want it?
Tell me!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I want it! I like both Be Delicious and Red Delicious...and now another one! Love the deep purple color as well...mmm.

October 21, 2007 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

me too ;)

I'm very curious what this smells like!

and I'm LOVING the purple as well ;)

I think they will probably branch out to other shops aside from Bloomingdales sooner or later!


Thanks for the comment Rocketqueen!

October 21, 2007 at 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home