Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Sep 18, 2007

Recreating Anna Sui's Royal Romp Look

I was messing around this morning and not feeling at all myself so I decided I'd go for something wild to cheer myself up!

I tried recreating Anna Sui's Royal Romp Look.




Sadly I've no idea what they used on the model so I just dabbled around with colors I had to see what I could create and this is what came of it! Lightening up my face to the point it was so goth porcelain as the model's skin in the picture was near impossible so I improvised slightly with that as well as the ultra vibrant red gloss she's wearing (If I wore such a color I'd look like a clown)!

What do you think?










What I Used:
MAC Black Tied Eyeshadow
MAC Blue Storm Eyeshadow
Vincent Longo Wet Diamond Shadow in Verite
Vincent Longo Wet Diamon Shadow in Mermaid Blue
Tarte EmphasEYES High Definition Eye Pencil
Bare Escentuals Glimmer in Sunshine
MAC Technakohl in Black

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More black eyeliner and redder lips? hehehe.... Hope U'll be feeling happier soon!

*hugs and kisses*

September 19, 2007 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Heather Mary said...

oooooooooooh i LIKE that a LOT! lovin the blue!!!!! i need to stop fearing the blue! LOL GIID JOB girlie!

September 23, 2007 at 7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Stunning! Must try this on myself!

October 21, 2007 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

ann thanks again :)

*hug*

It's very simple too do!

When you do it you should take some pics and send 'em! You can be a guest fotd if you like ;)

October 21, 2007 at 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That brings out your eyes so well! You have the most intense eye color. Is that your natural color, if I may ask?

November 14, 2007 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Linn :)

Yup it's my real eye color :)

My ego is going to be inflated today with all your lovely comments!

*hugs*

November 14, 2007 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home