Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Sep 27, 2007

Lovely Chat

Well...that was great!

I wanted to thank all the fine bloggers from the Beauty Blog Network that stopped into my chat tonight! You guys sure do know how to support a girl ;)

Elke, Jazmin, Marina, Shannon...etc...Thanks! It truly meant the world to me that you came to show your support!

The lovely Miss Sarah, a reader of the Muse's blog, stopped in as well!

The chat was somewhat slow in regard to readers but everyone that did pop in made the entire experience a fun one!

Thanks so much again and hope to do this with everyone in the future!

A little Update: A big Hello to Betsy who was having problems accessing the chatroom tonight! Betsy so sorry you missed us :( I believe the chat works a ok with IE and Firefox! Sarah mentioned she had a problem loading up with a browser and turned to IE where it worked a ok! In the future, hopefully, we'll have a better chat room to use ;)

Looking forward to seeing you next time!

Hugs! Thanks for trying to pop in!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Oh Im bummed, I signed on too late.
Next time!

xoxo

September 26, 2007 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

come on in :)
Sarah and I are still chatting happily away!

xoxox!

September 26, 2007 at 9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Muse,

I'm sorry I missed the chat, but I'll try to stop in next time! Definitely have another one! I was helping a friend with computer issues. Talking about makeup would have been far more fun and far less frustrating!

Cheers,
Betsy

September 26, 2007 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Betsy!

We will surely have another one soon so we can all get together and chitter about cosmetics till the cows come home hehehe :)

Sarah has sung your praises to us =) and I, for one, am eager to meet you!

Many Hugs!

September 26, 2007 at 10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry I missed the live chat, as I was going to ask you about eye shadow primer. I have no excuse...I was just watching TV season premiers.

I look forward to popping into your next chat session!

September 26, 2007 at 11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for that wonderful and lovely chat session! It was fun to get to talk to you and I enjoyed getting to chat with other girls who do some of my other favorite beauty blogs. I do hope to be able to do it again soon and have Betsy come join us. Boo to technical dificulties- I hope it works next time Bets! :)

Sincerely,
Sarah

September 27, 2007 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL that's ok restless reader! I totally tivoed all the tv premieres last night =-)

That'll be my sunday morning schedule! Sitting in bed and catching up on telly! I'm dying to see ghosthunters that premiered this week!

Primer is a simple answer....Urban Decay all the way baby ;)

hehe!

Sarah the pleasure was all mine! I truly enjoyed getting to know you! I appreciate your stopping by and taking time out of your schedule to join me in chat! It's so nice to meet people with similar passions as my own!!!!!!!!

Many hugs!
Looking forward to doing this again ;) with Betsy!!!!!!

September 27, 2007 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Jazmin said...

Hi Izzy! Thank you so much for having me. You're a wonderful host!

It was totally fun chatting with you and Sarah (Hi Sarah!!).

Look forward to doing it again!

*big hug*

Jazmin ;)

September 30, 2007 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Jazmin,

The pleasure was mine! Thank YOU for coming!

I can't wait for the next time!

Hugs back!

September 30, 2007 at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home