Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Dec 19, 2007

Start 'em Young I Say!

One of the Muse's readers and mates, Rows, has a fantastic youTube video on her blog. Go visit Row by clicking here.

This is Row's 7 year old cousin giving us a make-up tutorial. I wonder where her influence (and obsession) with cosmetics comes from hmmmmm!



How much are you loving the way she says "blusher" all proper and ladylike! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! This little poppet is positively adorable and I'm positive I learned a tip or two about application! I wonder where she pops off to when she's on the floor? Studying her notes mayhaps?

Let's give her 10 years or less and I'm positive she'll have her own blog!

Note: She didn't say "Ummmmm" once I could definately learn something from her!

Mind you she's putting the eyeliner on correctly and you're probably the one doing it wrong! ;)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one of the most adorable things ever!!!! I posted it on my blog if you don't mind :)

December 19, 2007 at 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her small hands make a Nars blush look so big! Heh.

December 19, 2007 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

mascha I agree she's so cute! I wanna eat her all up! What a darling!

I can't lay claim to her :) She's the cousin of a sweet reader and friend :) Just link back to her blog and I'm sure she won't mind!

I believe her cousin will be properly chuffed how famous she's becoming hehehe!


Loey I know lol! The brush is huge in her tiny hands ;)

What a sweetie!

December 19, 2007 at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home