Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Dec 10, 2007

New Philosophy 3 in 1 Shower Gels

See? What did I tell you! Philosophy has introduced several 3 in 1 Shower Gels and they look quite interesting! My love affair with Philosophy has ended since discovering Bath and Body Works Temptation line but sometimes I'm tempted to cheat on occasion and in this case I may very well be! Many of the scents have been introduced before but these are in new clothes, larger sizes (24oz almost twice the size of the regular line), and about $4 each more on top of the normal $16 price tag!

Soul Mates
Grapefruit


Gratitude
Pomegranate


You Are My Sunshine
Lemonade


Let Go Let Love
Lime


Begin Again
Tangerine

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Begin Again a little while ago. I would have to say I like it better than my Bath and Body Work's Temptations, because it lathers up so richly. I don't really recommend Begin Again's, because I think the other ones might smell a little better, not that B.A.'s bad I just think some of the other flavors would be better. I recommend them!

May 18, 2008 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Thanks Kara for the rec!

I haven't tried these yet. I do have the old version Lemonade which is basically the same thing except this was repackaged ;)

I like BBW a bit better as the scent seems to linger for me but these do lather fab!

;)

Thanks for the comments!

May 19, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home