Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Dec 10, 2007

Beauty on a Budget: mark Glossblossom Ripening Lip Tint

Here's an inexpensive gloss I actually LOVE! It's so difficult to find a cheap gloss that's actually good but mark Glossblossom wins both the inexpensive and great award!

The gloss itself is actually clear and it basically makes the same promise as Smashbox's O-Glow in that it'll transform into your perfect pink upon application!

I personally don't find it very pigmented and on my lips it mostly looks clear not pink however don't let that change your mind it's actually quite good!

You might remember when I did my review on Bourjois Paris Eau de Gloss if not click here and read! The reason I'm bringing up Eau de Gloss is because Glossblossom is similar in texture. The base of the gloss is quite like water and it's super slick and super glossy minus the tacky, stickiness of other glosses I've tried. It basically feels like I'm spreading water on my lips, it's very moisturizing! When I have this on I feel like I have nothing on which for me is a plus as I hate my lips to feel all gross and sticky and most glosses always make me feel that way!



I love this over lipstick, lipstains, or to wear by itself. It's quite long wearing too! I know some people had mentioned they had experienced problems with Eau de Gloss in that it slid off and wasn't as long wearing as it promised however I find Glossblossom lasts a good 4-5 hours (minus drinking of course) before it's gone completely! It also has a very subtle, delightful little fruit flavor to it (nothing overpowering! Just a little hint of fruit).



This is a total favorite item of mine and I have these little tubes stuffed in my desk draw and purse for touch ups!

Plus it's cheap as day old chips at $6 (but you can get it cheaper! I get mine off of E-bay for $3.50-$3.99).

Glossblossom is Muse approved for purchase!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

I have this one and I love it as well!

December 12, 2007 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey vanessa!

i concur ;)
good stuff!

December 13, 2007 at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home