Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 15, 2007

NARS Night Series Palette First Impression

I got my Sephora Friends and Family order a few days ago and inside lay my gorgeous Night Series Palette from NARS! Oh My! This is beyond yummie my friends and well worth the money!





I had blogged about this previously and must take back any bad thought I had about it! The palette just looks boring when you view it online! It looks matte and unexciting and just not something that I must have! So really when I originally seen it pop up on Sephora I just passed over it really quickly and chalked it up as rubbish that I didn't need!

However, upon seeing it in store I fell in deep lust and it ended up on my WANT, MUST HAVE NOW list!

The palette is $55 regularly but I got it for $44 with the 20% discount. $55 may seem a bit much but if you break it down it's less than $10 per a shadow which is a pretty good deal! I must say that I prefer paying $44 for it in comparison to it's original price tag of $55 however I'd pay the regular price if I had to because the palette is most definately a high quality item in my humblest opinion.

The palette contains a favorite shadow of mine which is Night Star! I love this shadow! It's an understated gold sparkle affair that is fantastic as a base or all by itself.

The rest of the shadows I don't have but all of them are gorgeous. One of which I'm deeply in love with is the Night Snow which is a gorgeous shimmering white sparkle that's going to be absolutely perfect for many great Holiday eye looks!

Other shadows included are Night Fever which is a black with tons of red glitter, Night Clubbing which is black with gold glitter, Night Rider which is purple with silver glitter, and Night Fairy which is lilac with gold glitter!



I love the two blacks in this palette because the shimmer has totally transformed the colors from being basic black to something completely WOW!

Overall, the palette is most definately on my awesome list! I'm completely loving it and it's Muse approved for sure!



Have it?
Love it?
Want it?
Hate it?

Tell me! I'm curious what you think!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home