Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 1, 2007

Bare Escentuals Classic Rock Flawless Diamond Color Collection



My Jill Stuart video and blog are a bit late coming today! But until I can post it I bring you the new Bare Escentuals Classic Rock Flawless Diamond Color Collection!

Diamonds are most definitely a girl's best friend this year! I see a trend developing here.

Givenchy is delighting us with it's Diamantisimme collection and now Bare Escentuals is bringing the bling with it's newest set!

If you remember prior to all this Victoria's Secret had released it's Sparkling Diamond collection this past summer.

The Classic Rock collection has a similar promise as the Victoria's Secret Sparkling Diamond collection which would be...drum roll please.....genuine diamond powder that is crushed into the minerals.

I can really get excited about this.

So I want it. Like now.

The collection is $59 and includes Diamond Gossamer powder, Classic Rock Eyeshadow (white silver), Nice Rock Glimmer (chocolate), Diamond Laughter Blush (peach), Diamond Beautifully Luminous Lashes (black mascara and white Luminous Lashes to add a silver sparkle to lashes), Diamond Lip Polish, Full Flawless Face Brush, and a Diamond faux leather bag!

Oh my all the bling is making me hyper!

I deem this a must have for the holiday season!

Wish List anyone?

Rate My Content!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Mary said...

WOW! real diamind dust ey? did NOT know that! i may have to run and go get this kit as well! LOL OUCH, my wallet is already hurting! LOL Thanks girl!

October 1, 2007 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lol!
mine too! mine too!

Definitely sneak at a look at my victoria's secret sparkling diamond review!

That's some pretty stuff!

Hugs!

October 2, 2007 at 3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home