Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 25, 2007

A New Home!

Hello There!

Welcome to my nice new home!

The original home of my blog is located at myspace and although I will still be posting there I thought I'd start a little something here on a Blogger and see what becomes of it!

I also started doing videos on youtube which became quite popular all of a sudden so by all means pop over and say hello!

A little about me:

I'm 29 years old, quite the definition of kawaii I guess (or so the world tells me)! I'm an avid collector of cosmetics and although I am quite passionate about it I also adore couture, accessories, and general girly things that are not limited in anyway to one topic!

I'm a general geek which means I can take apart your computer and rebuild it in under an hour! I like to muck about with systems and such!

So...ya...I'm quite boring basically ;)

I am, however, a great shopaholic which means I have tons of products that I'll be reviewing, discussing, taking pics, etc..just for you!

So if you LOVE endless babble about all things girly, you are in the right place!

I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I love typing them up!

Looking forward to hearing from you all!


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

Hello there!

I am so happy to be the first one to comment on your brand new blog!

I love reading what you have to say (not just about cosmetics). You possess both style and wit.

Can't wait for Musemedia to take over the world!

July 25, 2007 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Oh my gosh PJ! Thank you so MUCH!

I'm so happy your the first to comment ;)

I admire your amazing blog and some of this blog is inspired and branches off from you ;)

You're a darling! I couldn't ask for a better friend!

Hehehe look out world here I come ;)

July 25, 2007 at 11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Finally we can leave comments easily! ;) I've been browsing for a bit and really enjoyed your posts. :) Cheerfulness + Makeup = Beauty Love!

:D
Mag

July 26, 2007 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Mag!

Welcome Welcome Welcome!

I've been so looking forward to hearing from everyone and although I get emails I love the comments so much too!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad you love the site!

Please enjoy!

Thanks for the comment ;)

July 26, 2007 at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home