Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 23, 2008

Lancome Oscillation Mascara Winner

Ok guys!

Here's the big moment you've all been waiting for!

Earlier this week I announced a contest to win a brand new Lancome Oscillation Mascara! Ahhhh! Exciting right?



With a simple press of the button the mascara wand vibrates allowing smooth application in one swipe creating longer, fuller lashes!

Loves it!

I can't wait to get mine and review it for you guys!

Visit the Lancome site to view the video application and get further info about ordering your Lancome Oscillation Mascara!

And the winner is...............

Kimmydarling

Congrats Kimmy you're now the proud owner of a Lancome Oscillation Mascara! Yay! Please e-mail me with your shipping address so I can get this out to you directly!

I'm so sorry to those of you that didn't win but I'll be having more contest this Holiday Season so please stop back soon! I wish I had a mascara to give to everyone as I heart you guys so much!

Thanks for participating in the contest! We got over 140 entries! Wahoo!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger KimmyDarling said...

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!


WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I am so excited!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Thank you thank you thank you so much!!!

Loooooove,
kimmydarling

October 23, 2008 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL ;)

good work kimmy!

You were quite on the bottom of my bowl of names :)

I dug deep and there you were :-)

Congrats!

October 23, 2008 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

ps don't forget to email me your shipping deets Kimmy :)

October 23, 2008 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger KimmyDarling said...

Just sent you my info.

Don't know if I've said this, but YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

YAY YAY YAY!!!

October 23, 2008 at 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Muse,

This has nothing to do with the mascara, sorry. I wasn't sure where to write it. Anyway, if you were planning to get any of those new red brush sets from MAC. Get them from Nordies because they are only $35 and not $50 like at mac or macy's. =) I wasn't planning on getting it because I have the full size once but since it's so cheap, I can't say no anymore.

October 23, 2008 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Vanessa M. said...

congrats!

October 23, 2008 at 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations KimmyDarling!! Cheers to you and soon to be fab lashes:)

October 23, 2008 at 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw. that sucks.. :( I never win.

Congrats to kimmy though =)

October 24, 2008 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

got it kimmy :)

should arrive shortly ;) let me know when you get it!

YAY!

October 24, 2008 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

morning creampuffer5!

That's ok ;) Mascara or not I'm always up for hearing from ya!

I know. I was at nordies a few nights ago getting the new chanel powder and saw..I choked! Awesome deal!

The price is a steal! Well worth it!

Thanks for coming on to mention it love!

Appreciate it!

Hugs!

October 24, 2008 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

aw may!

They'll be other contests :)

Promise!

October 24, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home