Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Sep 29, 2008

philosophy Divine Illumination Moisturizer

If you're wanting a little bit of divine intervention to be added into your moisturizer you may not have to look too far!

Philosophy Divine Illumination Moisturizer is the newest moisturizer from Philosophy that promises to improve skin tone, texture, smoothness, firmness, and adding anti-aging ingredients while adding a healthy glow to skin!



You can pre-order Philosophy Divine Illumination Moisturizer from QVC by using item number A84989.

Count the Muse curious...I foresee some illumination in my life soon...review to follow? Possibly!

Want it?

Need it?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kayvid: I cannot wait to try this baby. But I really wonder what the price is...do you know? I personally had NOT liked Hope in a jar and I just hope this one is different and that it works for me.

September 30, 2008 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

morning kayvid!

Me either! Um $70 something USD I believe....kinda pricey but if it works, well worth it.

I have a love/hate relationship with Hope in a Jar. The real love of my life and staple product is When Hope is Not Enough.

I use it as my night cream and it's divine :)

Way better than Hope in a Jar in my humblest!

September 30, 2008 at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home