Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 10, 2008

Tiffa Spring Collection 2008



If you can believe it Tiffa has updated it's website!

Whoa.

Big news here.

I can't recall the last time Tiffa bothered updating it's site and not only have they updated but they have a new Spring Collection up and available!

I'm not sure when this new line hits shops in Japan but I'd say shortly.

Tiffa is a sub-company of Kanebo and carries a small but lovely line of products that are inexpensive. The updates to the line seem very interesting and I may add a few to my wish list!

Three Glitter Liners have been introduced in pink, silver, and black for 1000 yen each.



Also available are three "fragrant waters". I'm not sure if these are body sprays or spray toners!



And finally three cologne sprays! The introduction of these leads me to believe that the above could be spray toners! I sure hope so because they look interesting if they are!



The new site is far easier to navigate if you are unable to read characters. The original site was cute but annoying as you had to unlock doors and such to see products. The new site offers a range of categories to find exactly what you are looking for quickly plus the pink theme is so sweet!

Not really any major releases for Tiffa but it's nice to see the brand isn't forgotten as it's been a while inbetween releases! I'm holding onto the hope that they do some more of the dual shadow shimmers! The gold and silver is gorgeous! Love to see more!

Want these?

Love Tiffa?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rabbit said...

Hey Sweetie!
I do love Tiffa! I´m such a fan of their lipbalm, the little pink round pot. Smells wonderfully!!
Hugs!!

March 10, 2008 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi there! longtime reader, first time commenter :)
im definitely lemming for the liners- the new ones double as a mascara, brilliant!
the fragrant waters can be sprayed on hair or body, and can dispel the smell of if the user has been smoking (that's what it says ^^;;; )

March 10, 2008 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey eru!

I love the lipbalm too and the glosses ;)

Tiffa is such a cute brand ;)

*hugs back*

March 11, 2008 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi wen!

Thanks for coming our of lurking to comment and offer helpful info :)

I was hopeful these would be toners but hair and body spray sounds fab. Especially hair! Awesome!

The mascaras are on my hit list too! I want 'em! And now that you said the fagrant waters can be used on hair I want those too ;)

hehe!

Thanks for translating for us!

Don't be a stranger to my comment box! I love talking to my readers!

*hugs*

March 11, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home