Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 7, 2008

"You Make My Day Awards"

I wanted to share this with you guys because I was so deeply touched by it. Izar, one of my readers, has awarded with a "You Make My Day Award" for her blog!

I just visited her blog for the first time today and it's wonderful! One of the first things that caught my eye was Izar's Deviant page! Izar is obviously a very talented, gifted artist! And of course the fact that she blogs about my favorite topic, cosmetics, means she'll be making her way onto my daily visit list!

Izar decided to pass the award on to me!

About the "You Make MY Day Award":

"Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland..."

The general idea that I inspire anyone deeply touches me plus make them happy? That makes me happy too ;)

Thank you Izar! I'm honored to be included in your post and awarded!

Visit Izar at the Binary Star by clicking here!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home