Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 16, 2007

Vincent Longo Diamante Quad First Impression

Here's a few more items that I purchased with my Friends and Family order discount! The Vincent Longo Diamante Quad's in Roja and Cassini!

These are fabulous and I'm well and properly chuffed that I put these in my shopping cart when ordering. These are regularly $40 each but I paid $32 after the discount!

I already own a few of the Vincent Longo Wet Diamond Eyeshadows and adore them so having a palette of four shades is thrilling your Muse!

If you love shadows that have major fall out these be the palette for you! They contain a huge amount of shimmer, sparkle, glitter, and shine! They also happen to be super pigmented! Add that all together and it equals a must buy for me!

The colors in these palettes are all yummie and range from darker for a smoky eye look to lighter for a nice soft look!

When creating these I don't think they had any plans for combining all four shades into one looks but have no fear you can do some pretty gorgeous looks just using two colors or even one!

Cassini contains a gorgeous shimmering purple, an elegant sparkling black, a beautiful beige and a softer shimmering pink!

Roja contains two beautiful bronze colors (one darker than the other), one darker pink and one lighter pink!

I find Roja has the best complimenting shades as you can do nice contrasting eyes using the two bronze/copper shades in the palette or the two pinks!

I'd say it's a great bang of shadow for your buck whether you are paying the original $40 or the discounted price!

The Muse most definately approves!



Cassini




Roja


6 Comments:

Blogger CuttiBeBe said...

here's a question for ya...

if you were pick either the VL quad in Cassini or the NARS Night series, which would you pick?

i love purple/black/beige shadows.. but getting two palettes of the same are out of question for me. i'm leaning towards the NARS, but the VL looks sooooo shimmeryyyy... argh! so i leave the hard question up to the MUSE!

November 16, 2007 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

aw come on steph don't make me choose!

=) hehe!

The VL is very shimmering much more so than the NARS.

Oh god it's so hard to choose lol!

I'd go with the NARS. AS much as I love the VL you get alot more shadow for the money than with the VL!

So the NARS is the one =)

November 16, 2007 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger www.Cosmetic-Candy.com said...

Gosh this is so lovely...

I wonder if I could locate them in the UK?.......I love shimmer! I love it!

November 17, 2007 at 3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Izzy, the pictures look great! I'll have one please! :)

November 18, 2007 at 12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiii!!^^
beautyfull eyeshadow purple :D

November 18, 2007 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi RF!

I dunno who sells Longo in the UK hmmm! You should be able to locate them in some high street store=)


Hi Serene!

They are indeed gorgeous =) I knew you'd want one! hehe!

Hi Anonymous =)

Loving the purple myself too! hehe!

November 19, 2007 at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home