Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 29, 2010

Diorskin Extreme Fix Review

God knows how long it's been since I originally purchased Dior Extreme Fix. Hmmmm I'd say I got it February?

"But Muse why did you take so long to blog about it?"

I've had my lab coat on and have been extensively testing this before giving you my final word and thoughts.

Well...maybe I don't have any final word yet since I can honestly say I'm not even sure if I like it or not.

I've been using this every single day for at least 3 months or more and I can't make up my mind if it's a Hit or a Miss!

What the hell is Diorskin Extreme Fix anyway? What's it do? Who needs it?

This is a translucent finishing powder. I know, I know big fat deal who cares! Tried one powder you've tried 'em all!

Not really in this case the powder happens to be packed full of fun silicons that promise to make your foundation last and last and last. I purchased this after reading a rather rave review from my mate's blog at Divalicious Glamazon. I also happened upon some startling wonderful reviews on MUA where it received a rating of 5.0!

I'm not really show if I love this yet in all honesty. It just feels like a glorified finishing powder to me. It hasn't really made my


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home