Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Sep 1, 2009

Musings of the Day: Running Low? Restock!


Wanna Muse?

Today's Musings is about replenishing your stock of "things I use everyday". You know what I mean...you reach for 'em daily, like mascara, foundation, primer, etc....

I recently had to make a list of items I was running low on so now is a perfect time to Muse about what I need and hear what you're running out of and need to replace.

Check it after the jump!

I placed this HUGE crazy order for BB Creams with a very dear reader and friend (thanks Bora) and inside was many BB Creams I hadn't tried or had to replenish as I ran out...yes, I do run out of BB Creams, crazy right? I use 'em so often that I run out a fair bit so it was a rather good excuse to get some others as well which I hadn't tried.

On top of that I am also hitting pan on Benefit Lemon Aid ummm totally can't live with out it, it's like the air I breath. Also running low on Urban Decay Primer Potion so lucky I snagged some during the Friends and Family Event but dude what the hell? It didn't have the new applicator....does the large version not have it yet?

Aside from that I'm good to rock and roll. No mascara, powder, or base makeup refills needed here nor any color cosmetics. Just the basics I listed.

How about you?

What are you running low on?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Phyrra said...

Hm, I need to find more gel products for my skin. I love my vitamin C gel stuff, but I need to find more gel moisturizers with spf!

September 1, 2009 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Alex & Willow's Mom aka: Laura said...

Okay - call me crazy because I swear I would never spend the money but on this...

ExfoliKate by Kate Somerville.

I used it daily (which you aren't suppose to) but the stuff is EXPENSIVE

I need a darn coupon...I'm squeezing the life out of the tube I have.

Laura

September 1, 2009 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger B377Y said...

Muse, I am so surprised that you can even manage to finish any of your products. O_O You have so much! KUDOS to you though, I tihnk that's amazing. I've yet to finish any product other than Fix+ >_<

September 1, 2009 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger jackieg02 said...

I just picked up some primer because I went without for a week and then realized that I must have some. I bought UD Pore Perfection and it is more than likely HG for me. I also need to restock MAC Dazzlelight e/s as it is my fav highlighter, Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion, and Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment.

Not too long of a list!

September 2, 2009 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger Swtest2Lips said...

Im running low on the Clean and clear eye makeup remover in that purple bottle that you recommended! I absolutely love that stuff! Also, Herbalism by Lush, UD zero eyeliner, Dainty Mineralized blush from Mac. Those are my everyday staples

September 2, 2009 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd

SPF is soooo important :-D

def find something with high spf since you live in a sunny state!

September 2, 2009 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

oh laura I know!

I love that stuff too!!!!!!!! damn costly though. I think QVC occasionally has a good price here and there with flex pay and the likes.

September 2, 2009 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

jackie you're loving Urban Decay Face Primer eh!? w00t! awesome :-D

Glad to see my list isn't the only small one good for us not alot of $$ to spend hehe

September 2, 2009 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey sweet

awesomeeeee glad you love that stuff ditto!

:-0D

September 2, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home